Today’s 4 months since our big day and I’m actually nearing the end of my wedding content here on the blog! Welcome back to yet another wedding post – and this will be a big one.
To go along with all my planning pages, I figured I would put together a list of absolutely EVERYTHING from our wedding – all our resources, where we bought stuff, and everything in between. It’s something I would have found helpful in planning our wedding and I also just want to share and show appreciation for everything and everyone involved. So…here’s the scoop! Here’s what we used for absolutely everything involved in our wedding (this is going to be a long post!)
Starting with the people who made it all happen! EVERYONE we used for our wedding was amazing – we would happily recommend all of them if you’re getting married in Florida!
- Photographer: Jake at Courage & Co Photography // Jake is a family friend that we’ve known for years and we were so excited to have him photograph our wedding. His work is beautiful and we are IN LOVE with our wedding photos. And our bridal party and guests loved him – to quote my maid of honor, Ana, I want him to follow me around in my life and take photos of me doing everything. He’s amazing in every way!! I cannot sing his praises highly enough!
- Venue: Lake Receptions in Mount Dora, FL // We truly cannot say enough good things about Lake Receptions. They bent over backwards to help us with WHATEVER we wanted and I honestly can’t believe how much stuff they were willing to do for us. They were such a breeze to work with every step of the way which helped us keep calm because we trusted them to take care of us. Highly, highly recommend them! I promise I’m not going to write this much about everyone haha
- Cake: Party Flavors Custom Cakes // absolutely loved our cake and cupcakes and we can’t wait to go back and get our 1 year anniversary cake!!
- Photobooth: Party Shots Orlando // this was SUCH A HIT with our guests!! They created a custom designed photobooth strip for us and we also got an album of all our photos AND physical and digital copies of all of them. We absolutely loved Party Shots!
- Officiant: Weddings by Kirk // super helpful in creating a ceremony for us and eager to help us get exactly what we want!
- DJ: DJ Phil // extremely easy to work with and very professional. And he played Bad Romance for me so 5 stars!
- Hair/makeup: Faces by Shannon // she did hair for me and my bridesmaids, and makeup for a few as well. Absolutely beautiful work and we all looked stunning all day!!
If you have any questions about any of the pros we worked with, let me know and I’ll give you any details you’re wondering about! I’d be happy to recommend any of them.
- My dress: Alfred Angelo style # 2450A. Obviously Alfred Angelo bit the dust last year so RIP haha
- Hair accessories: headband and veil both from USABride on Etsy – make sure you sign up for their email list to get a 10% off coupon!
- Alterations: Longs Bridal & Alterations here in Orlando. I will never stop singing the praises of Longs Bridal! I asked them to add an entire new layer to my skirt because I wanted sparkly tulle underneath the top layer, and they ended up having to TAKE APART MY ENTIRE DRESS and put it back together. And it looks beautiful! You can’t even tell that the dress wasn’t originally like that. They were always so sweet to me and gave me a great price on my alterations. Love them!
- Bridesmaid dresses: David’s Bridal W11092 in plum
- Jewelry: my necklace is from SeraphineCreations on Etsy, bridesmaids’ necklaces are from KVEDesigns also on Etsy, and my bracelet was my “something borrowed” from my maid of honor!
- Guys’ tuxes: Men’s Wearhouse but god knows what style or anything haha I think it was a Vera Wang situation
- My shoes: see my DIY glittery shoes post!!
- Teddy’s outfit: tuxedo dog collar from usagiteam on Etsy
- Bridesmaid robes: floral robes by LoveyDoveyDesignByUs on Etsy. this seller had AMAZINGLY fast shipping and the robes are so cute! I still wear mine all the time!
- My wedding band: custom order from SzekiStudio on Etsy. I HIGHLY recommend this seller! I wanted a custom band since my engagement is a split shank and hard to find a match to. I sent him exact measurements of my ring and he was able to make a perfect (LITERALLY PERFECT) matching band that sits flush with my ring! I absolutely love my band and he gave me a great price too.
- Chris’s wedding band: Blue Nile – def recommend them. Chris ordered the wrong size (twice!) but they were so helpful in letting him return and order a new size both times.
- I also already wrote about everything I used for my wedding makeup!
Decor, Flowers, Stationery & Paper Products
- Cake topper: personalized topper from alphabetcanvas on Etsy
- Guest book: initial from AllWoodToo on Etsy – we got a “P” in black and had guests sign with silver sharpies!
- Bouquets and boutonnieres: all sola flowers, done by my mom – see full post here!!
- Centerpieces: I wrote a full post about this because there’s a lot to unpack here – lanterns from ebay, table marker holders from Target, string lights also from Target (dollar spot), flameless LEDs from Amazon (these and these), and fresh flowers from Sam’s Club. The large circular mirrors were provided by our venue.
- FastPass table cards and numbers I made myself!
- Programs and various signs also made by me, plus plain black frames for the signs from the craft store. We used a color laser printer to make everything look nice and shiny. Some signs printed at Vistaprint (more details in the linked posts)
- Card box was also a DIY – I wrote about it in this post. We picked up a little chest from Michael’s and painted it with an ivory and then a gold sparkly spray paint. We cut a slot on one side for guests to insert cards and then glued the top shut.
- Aisle flowers: more details in this post. Fake flowers from Michael’s/Joann, assembled with ribbon from craft stores and ebay (HIGHLY recommended that you buy ribbon in person so you can match exact colors!!)
- Entryway flowers: again details in this post! More fake flowers from Michael’s (pictured above) which are now sitting in our living room lol and we had some rocks as vase fillers that you could also find at a craft store.
- Aisle runner: Amazon
- Sweetheart table decor: Disney champagne flutes and lantern – I couldn’t find them from a Disney website or anything, but we bought both of them on property here in WDW.
- Coloring book favors: made by my mom – full post with details here!
- Reception exit sparklers: Wedding Day Sparklers – details in this post. We bought a box of 96 of the 36-inch sparklers.
- Save the Dates: designed by our maid of honor Ana, printed at Vistaprint. We used small (4×6) postcards, glossy on one side, color one side/b&w other side. We ordered 100 for $26.97 which is about 27 cents each!
- Invitations: from Minted – our style was called “Graceful” but I can’t find it so I guess it doesn’t exist anymore haha. We did not use RSVP cards but instead did online RSVPs using RSVPify.
- We also had this awesome Lord of the Rings sign at the entrance to our reception and now it hangs on our wall! from Etsy seller WoodenItBeNice4.
- Bridesmaid gifts: I got custom champagne flutes with my girls’ names from PartyFlutes on Etsy, and then custom straws in the shape of their names from Krazy Straws! I also already wrote about the “emergency” kits I made for day-of.
- Groomsmen gifts: Chris gave the guys each a watch engraved with their initials from FancyGiftStudio on Etsy.
- Chris’s gifts to me: Tom Ford lipstick in the shade “Christopher” and the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- My gift to Chris: Luke Skywalker watch from the Nixon Star Wars collection
- Double ring box from Etsy seller USJewelrySupplyLLC
- Our matching honeymoon Mr. & Mrs. shirts
- Post-wedding photo album was from Shutterfly and we also got a great price on some canvas prints of our photos from Simple Canvas Prints
Also as a general tip – make sure you’re using Ebates whenever you can while wedding shopping!! I got SO MUCH cash back while doing wedding shopping, especially on big purchases (click here for an explanation on how Ebates works).
And that’s just about everything I can think of from the wedding! I don’t think I missed anything, but if you have any questions about something that I left out let me know. If you haven’t already, make sure to check out my other wedding posts – there are a lot of them at this point, I think I’m finally nearing the end!! Thank you for reading always and I hope you enjoyed this post or found it helpful, especially if you’re also planning a wedding right now 🙂 xo!!