We sailed away last week and yesterday we sailed back! We are (sadly) back home from our Disney Cruise and it was such an amazing time!
I wrote about this when we booked it but as a refresher – I went with Chris, my best friend Sarah and her boyfriend Grant.
We sailed on the Disney Dream from April 23-27 and had THE most wonderful time. It was all of their first time cruising and my second and all of us loved every minute!
Some of the amazing food we had on the cruise including that beautiful cheesy potato soup I mentioned wanting back in my first post about this haha
I just wanted to post a few quick photos for now – once I get a chance to write about everything I can’t wait to share it all with you! I still have other things to write about in the meantime – wedding, honeymoon, everything else in between – but this blog has always been all over the place so why change that now haha
But anyway…we had SUCH a fun time. Here are some of my favorite moments:
- AMAZING food – every single thing we ate was incredible and we never went too long without feeling stuffed!
- every single cast member was phenomenal and made us feel so welcome and at home!
- celebrating both mine and Sarah’s birthdays on board!
- tons of fun activities like trivia, bingo, crafts and a lot more!
- I learned how to ride a bike on Castaway Cay!!!
- Seeing Avengers Infinity War in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was such a blast and we can’t wait to go back! And perhaps we will, sooner rather than later…😎
That’s all for today, just a trailer for what’s to come I suppose haha. I’m really excited to share all my photos and stories from everything, I took notes throughout each day to remember every detail and I can’t wait to relive it as I write about it here. Thanks for reading this post and I look forward to sharing more with you ❤