This month’s Target Beauty Box arrived last week, and I’m just now getting a chance to write about it!! This month came with a bunch of great things including a few full size products. This box went on sale October 31, meaning I was still technically able to get it before my No Buy November started 😉
The Target box costs $7-10 each time – this month’s was $10. Just like last month, it came in this sleek black box containing 7 products, an info sheet, and a coupon. Here’s what I got this month:
- HASK Keratin Protein Smoothing Deep Conditioner – This is labelled as a conditioner but is technically a hair mask. Between this and my Sephora boxes I’ve been rolling in the hair masks lately. This one claims to revitalize and repair hair while also reducing breakage. Seems like a good thing to have around in the winter months!
- L’Oreal Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo – Another shampoo, lol. This is actually good because I’m almost out of my shampoo from last month (which was nice but made my head smell like a dentist’s office). This claims to make your hair so voluminous, it feels like you have 2x as much hair…we’ll see about that claim. It smells nice, at least.
- Laneige Water Bank Soothing Gel Mask – A SHEET MASK!!!!!!! I’ve never gotten a mask in a box before and I was SO beyond excited to get this. This mask is different from others I’ve tried in that it’s separated in two pieces, so you can perfectly fit it to your face. I love that because a lot of the ones I try are a little misshapen on me lol. I can’t WAIT to use this!!!
- Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream – I will be honest, I am kind of tired of getting cream/moisturizer products in boxes because I have SO MANY at this point hahah. I ended up tossing the day cream that came with my September Target box because I hated the smell so much, SO hopefully this is an improvement! This is a gel-cream consistency and has a rose scent. I’ll try it out for a few days before making my judgement!
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Primer – I’ve never used a lash primer before, but omg….this is amazing. It looks like a white mascara (pic here) and it makes my lashes so thick and beautiful. Since I got this box I have used it EVERY DAY. I have pretty long natural lashes but this just makes them look so perfect. This alone makes this box worth the price for me!!!
- W3LL People Bio Brightener Stick – This confused me because it’s definitely a little tub and not a stick, but I guess the full size comes in stick form. I’m also puzzled because this is not for sale anywhere on Target’s site….Anyway, this is a highlighter – it’s sort of creamy but has more of the texture of a stiff balm. It reminds me of the Milk highlighters I’ve seen at Sephora. I tried this out and it gives a nice glow, but I find it just kinda smears the makeup I have underneath. Not sure how much use I’ll get out of this
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner – I’m not a huge pencil eyeliner person but I’ll still give this a try. I’m interested in the fact that it’s a twist-up top and yet still has a sharpener? idk. I also was kind of dismayed that when I went to swatch it the tip broke off onto my hand lol. It’s fine. It’s a black pencil eyeliner. It’s swatched below.
Swatches of the eyeliner and highlighter:
So we’ve got 7 products including 2 that are full size. I paid $10, and the total value of this box is about $36! I think this was a great box – like I said the lash primer alone makes it worth the money for me. The only thing I’m not as into is the highlight, but I’ll hopefully be able to get use out of everything else. As of the time I’m writing this, this box is actually still available so definitely go check it out if you like what’s inside!
That’s all for today! Don’t forget to check out my other reviews of past beauty boxes if you liked this one 🙂 til next time!